Jun 22, 2014

Boyfriend Jeans and a Blazer!

This outfit is one of my new favorite trends!
 
I love that I can look dressy and casual at the same time. The blazer dresses up the whole outfit, while the boyfriend cut/ripped jeans gives the outfit a more edgy look.  I love to add  double cuffs on the blazer and jeans!  Such a fun look!
 
 I love the boyfriend cut jeans because you can wear any top with it. This outfit would look great with any colored blazer and even with a darker jean. I know I say this a lot, but I am all about a good deal!  I found this cute blazer at Kohl's. The boyfriend cut jeans and the cute black strap wedge shoe was my great find at Bohme. The cute tank underneath the blazer I purchased at H&M. The saying "dance until dawn" seems to make me want to enjoy my day!  Perfect saying for a fabulous outfit!
 
I also added a small belt for a slight touch to the waistline. Something as simple as the belt pulls the entire outfit together! As you can see I kept this outfit very neutral. I added a color earring to add variety. If you wanted more color, add a colored shoe that matches your belt or wear a necklace to add some color!  There is so much you can do with this outfit! I love the dressy yet casual look!! 
"The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you’ve got to have a good spirit on the inside. That’s what’s really going to make you look like you’re ready to rock the world."
— Alicia Keys








No comments:

Post a Comment